Note!

[Note]
Hi! These stories that I post are mostly for leisure purposes only (for you and me) . Please don't flame my stories but comment on them, okay?
ENJOY THEM! :)

Thursday, 12 April 2012

“It was an incident I doubt I will ever forget” [Part 2 - Happy Ending]

This is part 2 of the story. A happy ending.

To tell you the truth, I find happy endings quite boring for these types of stories but different people have different opinions.

It's a short one as it will always be difficult for me to write happy endings. I'm not really the-happy-endings kind of person.

Two more endings to go - sad and psychotic. [P.S. I think psychotic would be the best!]
Do check them out later! XD

Now ON WITH THE HAPPY ENDING! Enjoy!


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

He was taken aback by my reaction. He shuddered. I could slowly see his gun slowly slipping off his hand.

“W-what are you? You are crazy!” he shouted

I grinned at him.

“Y-you must be crazy. P-people don’t just smile like that in situations like this.”, he shouted again.

I could sense ‘fear’ through his voice.

Seconds later, we heard a faint sound of police siren approaching the clinic.
               
          “Y-you stupid girl! You called the police, didn’t you! Boys, let’s go!”
                
          The other two robbers just stood there, shocked by what happened earlier.
                
          “Let’s go NOW!”, he shouted.
                
          The two robbers looked at each other, blurred. They bumped into each other before they ran out through the back door.
                
          “I should have killed you while I had the chance!”

He waved his gun at me and then he ran off.
               
           Moments later, the police stormed the clinic. Some of them ran through the back door to chase after the robbers while the others checked the clinic. One of the detectives removed my gag and the duct tape from my wrists. They questioned me about what had happened. Some of them praised me for being so brave. I was escorted back home by the police.
                
           As I was about to get down from the police car, my parents ran to me. Their worried faces turned relieved. They hugged me and told me repeatedly how glad they were that I was not hurt by the robbers.
           
           To me, it was an incident I doubt I will ever forget! 

No comments:

Post a Comment