Note!

[Note]
Hi! These stories that I post are mostly for leisure purposes only (for you and me) . Please don't flame my stories but comment on them, okay?
ENJOY THEM! :)

Friday, 13 April 2012

“It was an incident I doubt I will ever forget” [Part 2 - Psychotic Ending]

This is the last ending for the story - psychotic ending! FINALLY! *sighs deeply*
What I wrote is quite unexpected from what I had in mind. Oh well~~! XD

This is definitely longer than the happy and sad ending. And it is definitely BETTER than the other two!

Before I forget, if there's any mistakes, please forgive me.
ON with the story! Enjoy! :)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


He was taken aback by my reaction. He shuddered. I could slowly see his gun slowly slipping off his hand.

“W-what are you? You are crazy!” he shouted
               
            I looked at him and continued smiling at him while I tried to reach a glass fragment behind me.

“Y-you must be crazy. P-people don’t just smile like that in situations like this.”, he shouted again.

I could sense ‘fear’ through his voice.

“Can’t you recognise my voice?”

He froze. The other two robbers looked at each other – confused.

I finally got hold of the glass fragment and started cutting through my bind.

The glass fragment penetrated my palm. Blood started flowing profusely from my palm.

“Your voice? Who the hell do you even think you are?!” He started laughing – with fear.

AH! Finally free from the damn bind!

I started laughing while remaining in the original position to fool them.

“W-why are you laughing?!” He shouted.

“Dial the last number on your phone.”

“What?!”

I paused and looked down. I started nudging my left shoulder without them realising.
                
          “What do you mean?!”
               
          “I said dial the last number on your phone!”
                
          He took out his phone and dialled the last number on his phone.
                
         Ring, ring!
                
        “Who is it?! Come out NOW! ” He shouted and waved his gun while looking around the clinic.
                
        Ring,ring!

His hands were trembling from fear. I couldn't help but smile.

Ring,ring!

He then stopped to look at me and pointed the gun at me.

“Where’s the phone?!” He shouted.

“Right jacket pocket.”

He slowly reached for the right side of my jacket pocket.

I quickly punch him in the stomach and grab his gun while holding him as a shield.

“Put your weapons down – NOW!” I shouted at the other two robbers.

 They toss their weapons over to me.

“Don’t shoot us!”

“Too late!” I laughed and shot both of them in the chest.

“Who are you?!” I could hear his voice trembling.

“Still can’t remember my voice – my beautiful voice?” I whispered into his ear.

He shook his head.

“Oh, well...Too bad for you… This will be the last voice you will ever hear again!” I whispered back.

Bang! Bang!

His body dropped to the floor.  His blood and brain matter were all over the ceiling. Some of them dripped onto my head and shoulders.

I grabbed the research files and rummaged for the C-4 that I hid in my inner jacket pocket. I hurried to the middle of the clinic, placed the C-4 and set the timer.

“Finally got what I wanted! Thank you fools!” I chuckled and kissed the file before I ran out through the back door.




Beep.Beep.BEEEEEEEEP!!







“Mission accomplished.”

“Well done. Bring it back home ASAP.”

“Affirmative.”  






I come from the year 2220. I am a fourth generation A.I. – Artificial Intelligence and  a super soldier. I have the exact features like a normal human. I will never grow old and will continue to remain as teenager for as long as I last. Although I’m a little crazy, I still get the job done. The research files by Dr Tanaka contained secrets that could lead to the destruction of the whole world. I had no choice but to sacrifice them before the research files fall into the wrong hands.

This is my duty in order to save us all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment