Note!

[Note]
Hi! These stories that I post are mostly for leisure purposes only (for you and me) . Please don't flame my stories but comment on them, okay?
ENJOY THEM! :)

Friday, 20 April 2012

An Unexpected Visitor [Part 2]

I'm back!
This is part 2 of the story An Unexpected Visitor. It's a short one and it has lots of talking in it.

This part took me a long time to write as I had to imagine the scenes and I couldn't really find the words to describe them. This is has the most detailed description of the scenes that I can give [I cannot give you extremely detailed scenes anymore - I can lose my mind!!! *screams*]. And also I have decided to do another ending instead of the original ending that I had written for my school assignment. Needs a little twist! :D
Now I expect this story to have 4 parts instead of 3. Or maybe there's only three parts. Who knows? My imagination can run wild anytime~ :P

If there's any mistake, please do do forgive me! So far I've not found any mistakes. Actually, I don't feel like checking anymore - I might change the whole paragraph again... *sighs*

[P.S. I have given you guys another suspenseful ending! *evil laugh*]

On with the STORY! Enjoy! :)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

“Please tell me your decision now! There’s no time!!” He sounded distressed like something was going to happen to him.

“I… uh… I…” I stammered.

A few seconds later, three masked men came running towards us.

“Uh… Who are they?” I pointed at the three masked men.

Alex looked behind.

“Ugh! Why can’t they just leave me alone!” He muttered angrily.

“What is going on?” I nudged him.

I was worried – for him and our safety. I knew something serious was bound to happen despite not knowing the full details.

He instantly turned to look at me. I could see that he was irritated from his sour expression.

“Let’s go, Aleksandra!” He grabbed my right hand and pulled me. I followed him without hesitation.

I've never seen him look so serious before. This must be bad!

I felt him tightened his grip on my hand just as we ran into the woods next to the college garden. We started increasing our pace but no matter how hard we try to lose them, they still managed to follow our trail.

I did not say anything to Alex while we were running for I was afraid that he will pass out. He was not breathing the right way. I reckoned that he was not used to running.

“Stop, Alexander!” One of the masked men called out.

“I will not stop! I will not go back to that place again!” Alex shouted back. He started gasping heavily.

“Alex, you have to stop running now or you will pass out!” I slowed down my pace – trying to make him stop.

“But…” He was gasping extremely hard now – almost wheezing. He slowed down and eventually stopped running as he had no choice. He could not run anymore. Then, he looked at me.

“I think I have lost a pound during the chase!” He laughed.

How can he still laugh in a situation like this?

“ Um, Alex…” I looked at him – worried.

“Yes?” He smiled while still gasping hard.

The three masked men finally caught up to us. They too were gasping but not as hard as Alex. Two of them grabbed Alex promptly.

Alex struggled. He removed himself from their grasp and punched those two masked men. The other masked man pulled out his gun.

“Stop it, Alexander! Or else I have to shoot you in the leg!” The masked man pointed the gun as he yelled at Alex.

Alex looked at the masked man with the gun and raised both of his hands.

Imagine the kitten is Alex! *laughs*


“Please don’t shoot him!” I ran in front of Alex to defend him.

The two masked men who got punched quickly grabbed Alex and held him even tighter.

“Ouch!” Alex cried.

“Stop it! You are hurting him!” I shouted at the two masked men.

“Move it, you stupid girl! Or I will shoot you!”

“Aleksandra, please move! I don’t want you to get hurt!” He exclaimed.

I moved out of the masked man’s sight.

“And you, Dimitri! Don’t you ever call her stupid! She’s the smartest girl I’ve ever known!” He exclaimed.

“Please don’t shoot him!” I pleaded. Tears began to fill my eyes.

The masked man ignored my plea. Alex struggled again.

“Stop it, Alexander! I’m warning you!” The masked man with the gun yelled at Alex.

“I bet you wouldn’t even dare to shoot me, Dimitri!” Alex intimidated him.

The so-called ‘Dmitri’ scoffed.

“The boss has given us permission to use force whenever necessary. You are making it necessary for me to shoot you – and her!” He yelled at Alex and subsequently pointed the gun at me.



Alex’s eyes widened with shock and I froze.  I looked at the gun pointed at me and then I turned to look at Alex.

“I will go with you! Leave her out of this! She’s innocent!” Alex shouted at ‘Dimitri’. He struggled and tried to throw a punch at ‘Dimitri’.The two other masked men tightened their grip on Alex’s arms to hold him back. ‘Dimitri’ speedily punched Alex in the stomach.

“You left me with no choice but to do this. I’m sorry.” ‘Dimitri’ muttered. Alex groaned.

“Take him to the car!” ‘Dimitri’ ordered the other two masked men. The two masked men dragged Alex away.

“Aleksandra, please wait for me. Wait for me.” Alex moaned and then he passed out.

My senses came back to me forthwith.

“NO!!!” I screamed.  Tears were constantly flowing out of my eyes like a broken tap.

‘Dimitri’ looked at me and smirked.

“Here!” He threw an envelope in front of me. I reached for the envelope. The envelope was full. I opened it and it was filled with money. All of them were in $100 U.S. Dollar notes.

“What is this for?” I snivelled while I wiped the tears of my cheeks. My mascara was in a mess from the crying.

“That is your compensation – $5000 U.S. Dollars. Don’t try to find him. Disappear from his life. If I ever find out that you are trying to find him, you’ll only endanger yourself. I guess you know what I mean, right?” He gazed at me while he waved his gun in my face.

I nodded quickly with fear in my eyes. ‘Dimitri’ walked off and hummed a tune. I looked at the other two masked men dragging Alex away. Alex looked so weak. My heart sank even more.

In a matter of seconds, they were gone. He was out of my sight.

I ran. I wanted to see him for one last time. I looked everywhere but they were really gone as if they have suddenly vanished from the face of the Earth.

I dropped to my knees, swearing and crying for him to come back but it was of no use. He was the last person whom I loved and cherished, and he was gone. I lost him to them.

Later on, I wandered around aimlessly – still crying for him.

I didn’t even manage to tell him that I loved him too! Why was I so stupid to reply him: “Please let me think about it”?

I knocked my head repeatedly with my fist. I cursed myself for not telling him I loved him too.

All of a sudden, I could feel my phone vibrate in my purse. I wiped the tears of my face as I looked at the number. I had to keep cool before I answered the phone.

“It’s done.”  The voice at the other end of the phone muttered.

I could not help but grin.

I will wait for you, Alexander – no matter how long it takes for you to come back to me – back in my arms.


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Why did the mysterious voice say "It's done."?
Why did she grin?
What's going on???? [I've no idea too! XD]

Please stay tune for Part 3! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment