Note!

[Note]
Hi! These stories that I post are mostly for leisure purposes only (for you and me) . Please don't flame my stories but comment on them, okay?
ENJOY THEM! :)

Friday, 13 April 2012

“It was an incident I doubt I will ever forget” [Part 2 - Sad Ending]

This is the 'sad ending' version of Part 2.
Another short ending again - my apologies. The Part 1 of this story covered 3/4 of the story. I guess you understand what I mean.

ON with THE STORY! Enjoy! :)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

He was taken aback by my reaction. He shuddered. I could slowly see his gun slowly slipping off his hand.

“W-what are you? You are crazy!” he shouted

“I bet you won’t even dare to shoot me!” I grinned at him.

I guess taunting him could buy me some time before the police arrive…

“Y-you must be crazy!” he shouted again.

I could sense ‘fear’ through his voice. All of a sudden, his looks changed.

“I know what you did! You called the police, didn’t you?!  You wouldn’t be so brave to taunt me like that if you have not informed the police! Well, stupid girl, this is a mistake that you are going to regret for the rest of your life!”

He shouted and pointed the gun right at my face.

“I shouldn’t have done it! I’m so sorry! Please, don’t kill me!!!” I cried. Tears started flowing down my eyes.

Seconds later, we heard a faint sound of police siren approaching the clinic.
           
          “Boys, let’s go!”
     
           The other two robbers just stood there, shocked by what happened earlier.

                “Let’s go NOW!”, he shouted.

                The two robbers looked at each other, blurred. They bumped into each other before they ran out through the back door.

              














BANG! BANG! BANG!










I can hardly remember what happened afterwards, no matter how hard I try. The more I try, the more restless I become. The memories are still very hazy to me. All I know is that this was an incident I doubt I will ever forget and I cannot stop thinking about what happened after that till this very day.










By the way, this incident took place a hundred years ago. The year today is 2112. 


She lived or she died after the robbery? 
Who knows?
That is up to your imagination to fill in those missing blanks... 

No comments:

Post a Comment